Here is a non-exhaustive list of themes we offer as animations. These themes are available for school teachers looking for animations adapted to French-speaking classes.
- The wolf and the lynx
- The food chain
- Diurnal and nocturnal birds of prey, vultures
- Bird migration
- Traces and clues left by animals
- Diet of mammals like carnivores
- Animal adaptation to the cold
- The bearded vulture, reintroduction of this endangered species
- Bird beaks and feet
How to proceed?
Please contact La Garenne at least 2 weeks in advance to plan and book a date. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on: +41 (0)22 366 11 14 during opening hours 09:00-18:00 in summer / 09:00-17:30 in winter.